Tata Steel is the largest steel recycler in the UK. Tata Steel Packaging Recycling (TSPR) promotes steel packaging recycling to consumers, local authorities and the commercial sector, and offers an established end market for recovered used steel packaging.
Steel is 100% recyclable, and can be recycled over and over without loss of quality. It is easy to collect, using kerbside collections, can banks and magnetic extraction, and is now the most recycled packaging material in Europe.
Recycling steel has major environmental benefits. By recycling steel, we can:
- Help preserve natural resources and protect the environment.
- Comply with landfill and packaging directives.
- To reach the recycling target of 69% by 2010.
Use this site to find out how you can recycle used steel packaging and how we can help.
- Process pipe / Petrochemical
- Power generation
- Renewable energy
- Drilling & well completion