Showing 1 to 9 - of 9
- Strong customer focus to deliver product performance and operational efficiency
- Increasing share of differentiated products sales by over 50% by 2016
- New structure to meet
- 31-05-2012Company14481Corporate / Technology
A collaboration between the Centre for Process Innovation (CPI) and Tata Steel, the Thermal Technologies Centre opens for business today in Middlesbrough.
- 21-03-2012Company14266Corporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel took part in a presentation on Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) at the Ecobuild sustainable building event in London on March 20.
A new investment at the Port Talbot steelworks is set to improve the competitiveness of the site, generate over 1MW of energy, and reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 6,000 tonnes per year.
Tata Steel RD&T and the Royal Academy of Engineering are jointly funding a new Chair for research into Low Carbon Materials Technology at WMG at the University of Warwick.
- 06-06-2011Company14776Corporate / Technology
Management team in place, centre set to open in spring 2012.
A £53 million investment at Tata Steel’s Port Talbot works will reduce its external power requirements by about 15% and contribute towards making the site self-sufficient in energy.
Tata Steel has today unveiled a new centre which will develop and demonstrate ultimate low-carbon, low-energy sustainable construction technologies.
Support for growth in manufacturing is welcome