Showing 1 to 10 - of 19
- 21-03-2012Company14266Corporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel took part in a presentation on Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) at the Ecobuild sustainable building event in London on March 20.
- 31-05-2012Company14481Corporate / Technology
A collaboration between the Centre for Process Innovation (CPI) and Tata Steel, the Thermal Technologies Centre opens for business today in Middlesbrough.
- Strong customer focus to deliver product performance and operational efficiency
- Increasing share of differentiated products sales by over 50% by 2016
- New structure to meet
Tata Steel has restarted its second blast furnace at the Port Talbot steelworks in the UK following the completion of a £185 million rebuilding project. The restarting of Blast Furnace No.
Tata Steel has completed an upgrade of its corrosion-resistant coating line in South Wales to improve and expand the company’s range of high-value, high-formability automotive steels.
- 04-07-2013Company14031Corporate / Sustainability
The third campaign on a pilot low-carbon iron making plant at Tata Steel’s IJmuiden works in the Netherlands was successfully completed last week.
- 15-02-2018Company11611Corporate / Construction
Tata Steel has today announced it will build a new factory in the Netherlands to enable its subsidiary SAB-profiel to meet the increased demand for steel roof and wall panels.
- 42557Tata Steel launches high-quality Environmental Product Declaration scheme for steel building products09-03-2018ConstructionConstruction
Tata Steel has launched product-specific Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) covering its entire range of structural hollow sections.
At this year’s Tube fair, Tata Steel will be showcasing additions to its advanced cold-formed and hot-finished tubular products meeting today’s requirements for reliable and consistent processing a
In September 2017 we signed a Memorandum of Understanding to form a joint venture with thyssenkrupp’s European steel division.