The cost effective pre-finished steel for undemanding applications
Colorcoat® PE 25 is an economic product suitable for undemanding roof and wall applications particularly in non-aggressive environments.
Pre-finished steel cladding
Colorcoat® PE 25 is suitable for wall cladding systems, profiles and panels, and can be used as an economical alternative for roofing applications in non-aggressive environments.
As an additional option Colorcoat® PE 25 is also available with Absorb®, a condensation regulating product delivered ready for profiling.
- Colorcoat® PE 25 is carefully manufactured in a controlled process to ensure consistent quality. Colorcoat® PE 25 is suitable for wall cladding systems, profiles and panels, and can be used as an economical alternative for roofing applications in non-aggressive environments.
- Colorcoat® PE 25 is available in different textures with increased flexibility, double sided or matt options.
- The use of Colorcoat® PE 25 in distinctly marine and heavily industrialised environments is not recommended. Tata Steel has a range of Colorcoat® pre-finished steel products suitable for different environments and applications.
|Specular gloss (60°)||%||30 - 50||EN 13523-2|
(Taber, 250 rev,
1 kg, CS10 wheels)
|mg||< 30 max.||EN 13523-16|
Minimum bend radius
|Adhesion||%||100% Pass||EN 13523-6|
|UV resistance category||Ruv3||EN 10169:2010|
|Reaction to fire||A1||EN 13501-1|
*μm = micron
1. The figures contained in this table are typical properties and do not constitute a specification.
2. To meet the corrosion resistance properties, a zinc weight of Z275 or MagiZinc® ZMA140 gr/m2 applies. On request Z225 can apply as minimum coating weight.
<p><span>A fit for purpose guarantee is available. The actual duration of the guarantee will depend on the environment, geographic location and application.</span></p>