130 Colorcoat® products available in small quantities on short lead times
Based at Shotton, North Wales, our Colorsteels service centre is uniquely positioned on the same site where we manufacture our Colorcoat® pre-finished steel products. This allows us to offer the widest stock of Colorcoat® products on short lead times, enabling our customers to source a complete Colorcoat® building envelope, including fabrications and small colour quantities.
Our available products include:
- Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra®
- Colorcoat Prisma®
- Colorcoat® LG
- Colorcoat® PE15 (liner)
- Colorcoat® PE25
- Colorcoat® PVDF (PVF2)
- Colorcoat Aquatite®
The storage, handling, processing and range of Colorcoat® pre-finished steel products have been assessed and found to meet the highest standard of quality and service for supply into the construction market sector.
Market leading guarantees
The market leading Confidex® Guarantee is exclusively available for both Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® and Colorcoat Prisma® pre-finished steel. This offers a guarantee of up to 40 years, for the weatherside of standard roof and wall cladding of industrial and commercial buildings upon online registration.
You can register for your Confidex® Guarantee online and will need the supply details and the building project details at the time of registering.
All Platinum® Plus projects are automatically registered through our building system business at the point of supply, this includes the pre-finished steel Confidex® Guarantee registration.
We can also provide a warranty statement for Colorcoat® LG flashings for up to 25 years (subject to registration).
Our Colorcoat® FastPak service provides pre-cut packs of Colorcoat® products with next day delivery. Off-the-shelf pack options of standard gauge 1250mm x 3000mm sheets, makes this the ideal solution when urgently needing a small amount of Colorcoat® pre-finished steel to manufacture flashings, fabrications and gutter systems.
Benefits of Colorcoat® FastPak include:
- Fast access to a wide range of Colorcoat® products.
- Choice of more than 50 different product and colour options.
- Available for immediate dispatch with next day delivery options nationwide.
- Industry standard size sheets in 0.5t and 1.0t packs.
- Pre-inspected to meet the most exacting customer standards.
- Delivered on strong pallets to help safeguard your workforce.
- Recyclable packaging materials.
- Up to 25 years guarantee on all Colorcoat® LG flashings (subject to registration).
- 130 specifications also available in standard and non-standard sizes in less than 48 hour delivery service.