High quality processing and service
We are committed to service excellence in line with our customer expectations and ensuring close working partnerships - no matter how large, small or specialised your requirements. Our experienced account teams are trained to ensure that we provide you with the best service possible.
You can be confident of excellent service from Colorsteels because:
- We hold 130 different construction product lines in small quantities reducing the need for you to hold stock.
- We stock the widest range of Colorcoat® pre-finished steel, including the full colour range of branded products.
- We offer next day delivery service on our Colorcoat® FastPak standard stock packs and 48 hour delivery on bespoke processed non-standard lengths and an even wider range of colours.
- We are the only approved source of flat sheets for all Platinum® Plus projects.
- We are approved to ISO 9001/2015, ISO 14001/2015 for quality and environmental management systems, and ISO 18001/2007 for health and safety management systems.
As part of Tata Steel we have access to technical experts and research facilities to provide you with support and advice on product application, steel grades, fabrication methods, welding, pre-finished steel performance and help in choosing the right products for the right applications.
Service you can rely on
Our technical knowledge and support ensures the most exacting detailed customer specifications are transferred into achieving the quality expected by our customers.
Quality standards for length, width, squareness, diagonals and shape give assurance for manufacturing processes using automated press lines, panel manufacture, roll forming and CNC equipment.
We achieve high aesthetical standards. Understanding our customers and their requirements is critical in ensuring that visual appearance and flatness criteria are met for even the most demanding construction projects, appliances or fittings in kitchens and bedrooms.
|Max. Coil Weight||15 tonnes||15 tonnes||-||6 tonnes|
|Min. coil length||100 linear Mtrs||100 linear Mtrs||-||-|
|Coil Id||508 or 610mm||508 or 610mm||-||-|