RoofDek D100 is part of our deep deck profile range which has exceptional strength and span capability, providing a rugged structural platform for all roofing types. They are ideal for large span buildings where they reduce the need for purlins.
|Profile||Material||Gauge and finish (mm)||Weight (kg/m2)||Load/Span maximum single span (mm)||Load/Span maximum double span (mm)||Minimum self curve (m)||Minimum Factory curve (mm)||Cantillever (mm)|
|D100||Steel||0.70 Interior Liner & Galvatite||9.64||4409||4696||110||-||1102|
|Steel||0.90 Interior Liner & Galvatite||12.41||4788||5869||120||-||1197|
|Steel||1.20 Interior Liner & Galvatite||16.57||5245||7034||125||-||1311|
1. When RoofDek is supplied with Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® pre finished steel, the above load span tables do not apply. Please contact our technical team for the load span tables in this instance.
2. Calculations accord to Eurocode, however a fixings check is also required.
3. Load table is based on the deck bearing onto 100mm min flange steel beam.
4. For maximum Load/Span in double span conditions, contract the technical department.
5. The Interior Liner colour on D135, D153 and D200 is RAL9002.