Independent product verification for risk free specification
- Approved to FM Class 4880, 4881 and 4471 to an unlimited wall height.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) approval to LPS 1181 Part 1 to help reduce insurance premiums and assures reaction to fire performance.
- Fire resistance performance of up to 30 minutes insulation and 4 hours integrity achievable with standard fixing and sealing methods (external side-lap stitched at maximum 300 mm centres).
- Manufactured in factory conditions operating to quality management standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015, environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001: 2015 and occupational health and safety management scheme BS EN ISO 18001:2007.
- Product specification and performance in accordance with BS EN 14509, European Product Standard for CE Marking.
- Full traceability of all component materials and certified ‘very good’ to BRE’s responsible sourcing standard BES 6001.
- Available with Platinum® Plus system guarantee of up to 30 years, covering a pre-approved range of reputable, high-end components.
- Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® or Colorcoat Prisma® pre-finished steel is used as standard, offering long-term performance with the Confidex® Guarantee and providing peace of mind for up to 40 years.
- Request a bespoke product specific EN 15804 Type III EPD to help accrue points under building certification schemes such as LEED and BREEAM.
If you have any questions or for further information click here to contact us.