Independent product verification for risk free specification
- Approved to FM Class 4880, 4881 and 4471 to an unlimited wall height.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) approval to LPS 1181 Part 1 to help reduce insurance premiums and assures reaction to fire performance.
- Fire resistance performance of up to 30 minutes insulation and 4 hours integrity achievable with standard fixing and sealing methods (external side-lap stitched at maximum 300 mm centres).
- Manufactured in factory conditions operating to quality management standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015, environmental management standard BS EN ISO 14001: 2015 and occupational health and safety management scheme BS EN ISO 18001:2007.
- Product specification and performance in accordance with BS EN 14509, European Product Standard for CE Marking.
- Full traceability of all component materials and certified ‘very good’ to BRE’s responsible sourcing standard BES 6001.
- Available with Platinum® Plus system guarantee of up to 30 years, covering a pre-approved range of reputable, high-end components.
- Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® or Colorcoat Prisma® pre-finished steel is used as standard, offering long-term performance with the Confidex® Guarantee and providing peace of mind for up to 40 years.