Showing 1 to 10 - of 377
- 31-03-2021Company45126Corporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel in the Netherlands faces a major sustainability challenge, both in the reduction of CO2 emissions and in the improvement
- 17-03-2021Company44801Corporate / Sustainability
The South Wales Industrial Cluster
Tata Steel today announced changes to its European Executive Committee.
Karl Haider, Chief Commercial Officer, and Tor Fa
The UK’s largest steelmaker is giving time and material to help renovate safe nesting sites for the common tern at its site in Shotton, North Wales.
Tata Steel reports the highest ever consolidated quarterly EBITDA; Balance Sheet de-leverage continues with Net Debt reduction of Rs.18,609 crores (~$2.55 bn) in the first nine months of the fina
Tata Steel confirms that SSAB has withdrawn its initial interest for Tata Steel Netherland business. However,
- 15-01-2021Company23686Corporate / Construction
Steel which is easy to clean in order to keep sanitised is being used to create innovative modular meeting rooms allowing care home reside
- 44896Tata Steel unveils €300 million ‘Roadmap+’ plan to enhance the environment at IJmuiden plant in the Netherlands08-12-2020CompanyCorporate / Sustainability / Innovation
- 01-12-2020Company / Packaging22886Corporate / Packaging products / Innovation
New production lines for steel packaging
- 17-11-2020Company22806Corporate / Sustainability