Showing 1 to 10 - of 68
- 27-01-2010Company15441Corporate / Trade
In reaction to higher input costs Corus Long Products is raising prices for a wide range of its products by at least £60 per tonne.
Following Corus Long Products' price rise announcement last week the Structural Sections business has confirmed that all products within its portfolio will increase by £50 per tonne effective from
- 10-02-2010Company15556Corporate / Trade
Tata Steel Europe is to raise its prices in Europe from March 1 for hot and cold rolled, hot dipped galvanised as well as organic coated strip products.
- 15541Tata Steel reports Unaudited Consolidated Results for the first nine months and for the third quarter of Financial Year 2009-1016-02-2010CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel Limited today declared Unaudited Consolidated Group Financial Results for the first nine months and for the third quarter (Q3) ending December 31, 2009.
- 24-02-2010Company15511Corporate / Trade
Following Corus Long Products' price rise announcement in January, the company has confirmed a £60 per tonne increase on the base price of forging steels on all products for delivery from April 5,
Corus Staal BV and Cindu BV, shareholders in Cindu Chemicals BV, on March 1 sold their shares in Cindu Chemicals to Koppers International BV, a wholly owned subsidiary of Koppers Holdings Inc, for
- 19-03-2010Company15641Corporate / Trade
Corus Long Products is to increase transaction prices for reversing mill plate by £60 per tonne, effective on all orders received from March 22.
- 23-04-2010Company15716Corporate / Trade
Corus has increased transaction prices for reversing mill plate prices by £80 per tonne on all new orders from April 23.
- 28-04-2010Company15631Corporate / Trade
Corus will increase transaction prices for structural sections by £80 per tonne on all deliveries from May 30.
New plant at Corus’ Port Talbot steelworks that will reduce the site’s carbon dioxide emissions by some 240,000 tonnes per year was launched today.