Showing 1 to 10 - of 44
- 46616Tata Steel Netherlands accelerates plans to significantly reduce dust and odour emissions from IJmuiden steelworks25-05-2021CompanyCorporate / Sustainability
Reducing odour pollution by 85 per cent over the next two years
- 29-04-2021Company / Health and Safety45911Corporate
Tata Steel in Shotton has taken delivery of £20,000 of the latest generation defibrillators used to help reduce heart attac
- 15-04-2021Company45296Corporate / Construction
Tata Steel is transforming its Corby steel tube making site in the UK’s East Midlands which will give the business the best chance
- 31-03-2021Company45126Corporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel in the Netherlands faces a major sustainability challenge, both in the reduction of CO2 emissions and in the
- 17-03-2021Company44801Corporate / Sustainability
The South Wales Industrial Cluster
Tata Steel today announced changes to its European Executive Committee.
Karl Haider, Chief Commercial Officer, and Tor Fa
The UK’s largest steelmaker is giving time and material to help renovate safe nesting sites for the common tern at its site in Shotton, North Wales.
Tata Steel reports the highest ever consolidated quarterly EBITDA; Balance Sheet de-leverage continues with Net Debt reduction of Rs.18,609 crores (~$2.55 bn) in the first nine months of the fina
Tata Steel confirms that SSAB has withdrawn its initial interest for Tata Steel Netherland business. However,