Showing 1 to 10 - of 34
Tata Steel UK Limited, an indirect subsidiary company of Tata Steel Europe, today announced the signing of a Letter of Intent with Greybull Capital to enter exclusive negotiations for the potentia
As part of our employee Tata Steel with Love gift appeal, more than 300 gifts were donated by employees at Llanwern, Port Talbot and Trostre sites to offer support to the older people living in ou
Tata Steel’s Long Products Europe business will continue to supply French rail operator SNCF for at least five more years after a new deal was signed.
- 18-11-2015Company12916Corporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel has today unveiled plans to create one of the world’s largest solar energy projects of its kind in the Netherlands.
- 12646Tata Steel reports Consolidated Financial Results for the quarter and half yearended September 30, 201505-11-2015CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel Group (the “Company”) today declared its Consolidated Financial Results for the second quarter (Q2 FY’16) ended September 30, 2015. The Group recorded consolidated Turnover of Rs.
- 05-11-2015Communities / Company12591Communities
Richard Burton’s legacy was well and truly alive when nearly 700 avid runners and 300 children took to the streets of Cwmafan for the 33rd Tata Steel Richard Burton 10k race and 2k fun run.
Tata Steel opened the doors on its new UK research centre today at the University of Warwick’s Science Park.
- 12796Joint press release : Government and Tata Steel to provide support to Scunthorpe steel workers and local economy23-10-2015CompanyCorporate
This press release is being issued jointly by Tata Steel and the UK Department for Business, Innovation & Skills.
Tata Steel’s Long Products Europe business today announced proposals to stop production of steel plate.
- 07-10-2015Company / Communities12511Communities
A Mold based older people’s charity has received a £750 donation from Tata Steel to help deliver several new projects in the county.