Showing 1 to 10 - of 22
- 11701Tata Steel reports Consolidated Financial Results for the Quarter and Nine Months ended December 31, 201607-02-2017CompanyCorporate
Highlights for Quarter ended December 31, 2016:
- 11741Tata Steel signs definitive agreement with Liberty House Group for the sale of its Speciality Steels business09-02-2017CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel UK has today signed a definitive sale agreement to sell its Speciality Steels business to Liberty House Group for a total consideration of £100 million.
- 15-02-2017Company / Automotive11816Corporate / Automotive
Tata Steel has unveiled a new high-tech robotic welding line at its Automotive Service Centre in Wednesfield, West Midlands – the largest in the UK.
Tata Steel UK today informed employees it has completed the consultation process on a proposal to close the British Steel Pension Scheme to future accrual.
- 12-04-2017Company / Automotive11696Corporate
Tata Steel today continues to motor ahead in the automotive sector being recognised by iconic British car maker Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) for the quality of the products it supplies.
Tata Steel’s Submerged Arc Welded (SAW) pipe mill in Hartlepool, UK, has secured an order to process steel which will be used to create the East Anglia ONE windfarm in the North Sea.
- 19-04-2017Company11846Corporate / Construction
A plan to develop a vast new solar energy park near the former Chernobyl nuclear power plant is only being made possible thanks to Tata Steel company Kalzip.
Tata Steel UK has completed the sale of its Speciality Steels business to Liberty House Group for a total consideration of £100 million.
- 11761Press release from Welsh Government invests over £660,000 to develop higher strength steel products to safeguard the industry’s future in Wales10-05-2017CompanyCorporate
- Consolidated quarterly revenues up by 22% sequentially and by 30% over the last year driven by volume growth and supportive pricing environment.
- Launched 31 new products in India and