Showing 1 to 10 - of 22
- 15-02-2017Company / Automotive11816Corporate / Automotive
Tata Steel has unveiled a new high-tech robotic welding line at its Automotive Service Centre in Wednesfield, West Midlands – the largest in the UK.
- 11666Tata Steel UK Limited signs documentation for a Regulated Apportionment Arrangement in relation to the British Steel Pension Scheme11-08-2017CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel UK today (11 August) announced it had signed the documentation for a Regulated Apportionment Arrangement (RAA) with the Trustee of the British Steel Pension Scheme, offering more sustai
Tata Steel’s Submerged Arc Welded (SAW) pipe mill in Hartlepool, UK, has secured an order to process steel which will be used to create the East Anglia ONE windfarm in the North Sea.
Tata Steel has taken a step which places it at the forefront of lower-carbon steel innovation by acquiring the full intellectual property rights in a revolutionary technology.
Tata Steel UK has received confirmation from The Pensions Regulator that it has approved a Regulated Apportionment Arrangement (RAA) in respect of the British Steel Pension Scheme (BSPS).
- 11741Tata Steel signs definitive agreement with Liberty House Group for the sale of its Speciality Steels business09-02-2017CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel UK has today signed a definitive sale agreement to sell its Speciality Steels business to Liberty House Group for a total consideration of £100 million.
- 11861Tata Steel signs definitive agreement with Liberty House Group for the sale of its Hartlepool SAW pipe mills11-07-2017CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel UK today announced it has signed a definitive sale agreement to sell its 42- and 84-inch pipe mills in Hartlepool to Liberty House Group.
- 12-04-2017Company / Automotive11696Corporate
Tata Steel today continues to motor ahead in the automotive sector being recognised by iconic British car maker Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) for the quality of the products it supplies.
• Consolidated deliveries of 5.83 million tonnes, with India contributing to 47% of Group deliveries
- Consolidated quarterly revenues up by 22% sequentially and by 30% over the last year driven by volume growth and supportive pricing environment.
- Launched 31 new products in India and