Showing 1 to 10 - of 22
Today, the World Economic Forum (WEF) announced Tata Steel Europe’s steel
In a white paper published today, Tata Steel announced its revolutionary vision of the UK housing market, paving the way for a new breed of homes to populate our ‘Neighbourhoods of the Future’.
The First Minister of Wales, Mark Drakeford AM, was this morning due to (7:30am) visit Tata Steel’s Port Talbot site following the completion of a major project to extend the operational life of o
- 11291Tata Steel reports consolidated financial results for the quarter and nine month ended December 31, 201808-02-2019CompanyCorporate
Highlights of the quarter:
- 11156Tata Steel reports consolidated financial results for the quarter and full year ended March 31, 201925-04-2019CompanyCorporate
- 07-05-2019Company11191Corporate / Sustainability / Technology
Air-curtains to prevent heat loss, automated loading bays and energy-recovering cranes are just some of the innovations housed in Tata Steel’s new steel coil storage facility in IJmuiden, the Neth
- 11181Feedback from European Commission (“the Commission”) on the proposed steel joint venture between thyssenkrupp and Tata Steel in Europe10-05-2019CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel and thyssenkrupp had signed definitive agreements on June 30, 2018 combining the steel businesses in Europe to create a 50:50 pan European joint v
- 23-05-2019Company / Construction11206Corporate / Construction
Tata Steel is delighted to announce it has become the world’s first steel company to be approved to operate an Environmental Product Declaration Programme, helping to deliver clear reporting of it
Tata Steel in Europe today announced it has signed a Business Purchase Agreement with William King Limited for the sale of Firsteel.
The European Commission today announced its decision to prohibit the proposed European steel joint venture between Tata Steel Ltd and thyssenkrupp AG.