Showing 1 to 10 - of 19
- 01-12-2020Company / Packaging22886Corporate / Packaging products / Innovation
New production lines for steel packaging
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Update from Tata Steel in Europe
- 06-11-2020Company / Automotive / Engineering / Service centres / Plating22781Corporate / Automotive / Sustainability / Engineering products
What impact is the coronavirus crisis having on the steel industry and its customer markets, and how can they respond?
Tata Steel today welcomed royal guests the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to its Port Talbot site.
- 09-11-2020Company22786Corporate / Sustainability / Innovation
Steel makers Tata Steel in Europe and POSCO from South Korea will collaborate to develop and test cutting-edge steels and tube designs.
Tata Steel is at the forefront of creating the next generation of schools in the UK which will give thousands of children access to education in safe, purpose designed environmentally efficient bu
- 16-10-2020Company / Automotive22616Corporate / Automotive
Tata Steel’s tubes operation in Zwijndrecht, the Netherlands, has installed custom-made and fully-automated equipment designed to produce steel tu
Tata Steel, as a leading member of the South Wales Industrial Cluster (SWIC), is helping shape regional efforts to decrease carbon emissions, aimed at creating the world’s first net-zero industria
- 12-11-2020Company22796Corporate / Sustainability
Realising a net-zero economy for the UK will require millions of employees to train or re-train to meet the demands of a new decarbonised industri
Tata Steel in Europe has signed a new five-year contract with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) to further modernise the company's IT services.