Showing 11 to 20 - of 380
- 44896Tata Steel unveils €300 million ‘Roadmap+’ plan to enhance the environment at IJmuiden plant in the Netherlands08-12-2020CompanyCorporate / Sustainability
- 01-12-2020Company / Packaging22886Corporate / Packaging products / Innovation
New production lines for steel packaging
- 17-11-2020Company22806Corporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel reports one of the best quarterly financial results in recent times; De-leveraging on track with US$1billion of net debt reduction in the first half of the year; Initiation of talks wit
- 12-11-2020Company22796Corporate / Sustainability
Realising a net-zero economy for the UK will require millions of employees to train or re-train to meet the demands of a new decarbonised industri
- 09-11-2020Company22786Corporate / Sustainability / Innovation
Steel makers Tata Steel in Europe and POSCO from South Korea will collaborate to develop and test cutting-edge steels and tube designs.
- 06-11-2020Company / Automotive / Engineering / Service centres / Plating22781Corporate / Automotive / Sustainability / Engineering products
What impact is the coronavirus crisis having on the steel industry and its customer markets, and how can they respond?
- 16-10-2020Company / Automotive22616Corporate / Automotive
Tata Steel’s tubes operation in Zwijndrecht, the Netherlands, has installed custom-made and fully-automated equipment designed to produce steel tu
- 12-10-2020Company / Packaging22471Corporate
Luc W Brantjes has been appointed sales director for Tata Steel’s packaging sector.
- 24-09-2020Company22331Corporate / Sustainability