Showing 81 to 90 - of 380
- 19-12-2017Company11791Corporate / Sustainability
Pioneering new technology which – combined with carbon capture and storage – can slash CO2 from steelmaking by 80% has entered the final testing phase at Tata Steel.
- 08-12-2017Company / Automotive11716Corporate
Tata Steel has completed a £1.3 million upgrade of its Metallurgical Laboratory at its Port Talbot site allowing the company to further improve the quality of steel products used in the automotive
Tata Steel today announced investments of around £30 million to help secure the future of steelmaking in South Wales, UK.
- 11711Tata Steel Limited today reported its results for the quarter ended September 30, 2017 and half year ended September 30, 201730-10-2017CompanyCorporate
- Consolidated deliveries of 6.45 million tons, up by 15%YoY and 11%QoQ; India deliveries now contribute to ~48 % of Group deliveries
- Consolidated quarterly revenues of Rs.32,464 crore
- 16-10-2017Company / Careers11766Corporate
Tata Steel has welcomed its latest crop of apprentices and graduates to help it build a robust and sustainable business in the UK.
Tata Steel has taken a step which places it at the forefront of lower-carbon steel innovation by acquiring the full intellectual property rights in a revolutionary technology.
- 11786Tata Steel and thyssenkrupp sign Memorandum of Understanding to create a leading European steel enterprise in a 50:50 Joint Venture20-09-2017CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel Limited and thyssenkrupp AG have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to create a leading European steel enterprise by combining the flat steel businesses of the two companies in Europe
Tata Steel UK has received confirmation from The Pensions Regulator that it has approved a Regulated Apportionment Arrangement (RAA) in respect of the British Steel Pension Scheme (BSPS).
- 11666Tata Steel UK Limited signs documentation for a Regulated Apportionment Arrangement in relation to the British Steel Pension Scheme11-08-2017CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel UK today (11 August) announced it had signed the documentation for a Regulated Apportionment Arrangement (RAA) with the Trustee of the British Steel Pension Scheme, offering more sustai