Showing 1 to 10 - of 17
- 06-11-2020Company / Automotive / Engineering / Service centres / Plating22781Corporate / Automotive / Sustainability / Engineering products
What impact is the coronavirus crisis having on the steel industry and its customer markets, and how can they respond?
- 16-10-2020Company / Automotive22616Corporate / Automotive
Tata Steel’s tubes operation in Zwijndrecht, the Netherlands, has installed custom-made and fully-automated equipment designed to produce steel tu
- 18-08-2020Company / Automotive22031Corporate
Everyone wants to play their part, however small, in protecting the planet for future generations.
But we all still have to live and work in the modern world with its work, family, soci
- 08-12-2017Company / Automotive11716Corporate
Tata Steel has completed a £1.3 million upgrade of its Metallurgical Laboratory at its Port Talbot site allowing the company to further improve the quality of steel products used in the automotive
- 12-04-2017Company / Automotive11696Corporate
Tata Steel today continues to motor ahead in the automotive sector being recognised by iconic British car maker Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) for the quality of the products it supplies.
- 15-02-2017Company / Automotive11816Corporate / Automotive
Tata Steel has unveiled a new high-tech robotic welding line at its Automotive Service Centre in Wednesfield, West Midlands – the largest in the UK.
- 06-11-2014Company / Automotive13401Corporate
Tata Steel has unveiled three new products for car manufacturers to help make their vehicles more stylish while also reducing production costs.
- 03-11-2014Company / Automotive13386Corporate
Tata Steel has unveiled a new range of breakthrough steels1 aimed at helping car makers reduce the weight of undercarriages and increase fuel efficiency.
- 18-09-2014Company / Automotive13341Corporate
Tata Steel has opened a new finishing line at its IJmuiden steelworks in the Netherlands to strengthen the supply of high-value steels to the automotive sector and other markets.
- 13576Tata Steel launches new automotive steel grade combining crash protection with 15 per cent weight reduction05-08-2014Company / AutomotiveCorporate / Trade
Tata Steel has developed an innovative new product for automotive manufacturers in response to market requirements for stronger and lighter steels.