Showing 1 to 10 - of 16
- 11-03-2013Company / Careers13956Corporate
Tata Steel has launched a search to find 122 bright, talented and passionate people to join its apprenticeship schemes across Britain.
- 28-02-2014Company / Careers13336Corporate
One of the UK’s top apprentices will be helping to launch the opening of nominations for the next prestigious Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering (QEPrize).
- 14-10-2014Communities / Company13186Communities
Tata Steel has extended its sponsorship of the British Triathlon Federation for another three years as Community Sponsor.
- 16-03-2015Communities / Company12541Communities
The youngest pupils at Baglan Primary got a lesson in steel making and the history of the Port Talbot site from amateur steel historian and Concast Team leader, Graham Rowland.
- 15-09-2015Company / Communities12811Communities
A donation from Tata Steel has given 100 foster families in the Neath Port Talbot the opportunity to close the education-attainment gap between looked-after children and their peers through the pr
- 05-10-2015Communities / Company12626Communities
Representatives from more than 10 charities were overjoyed to receive generous donations from the race committee of the Tata Steel Beast of Bryn alpine trial race at a presentation evening held at
- 07-10-2015Company / Communities12511Communities
A Mold based older people’s charity has received a £750 donation from Tata Steel to help deliver several new projects in the county.
- 05-11-2015Communities / Company12591Communities
Richard Burton’s legacy was well and truly alive when nearly 700 avid runners and 300 children took to the streets of Cwmafan for the 33rd Tata Steel Richard Burton 10k race and 2k fun run.
- 18-01-2016Communities / Company12006Communities
A brand new group of youngsters from Port Talbot have signed up to be the first official Fire Cadets in Wales, supported by Community funding from Tata Steel.
Local primary school children approach Tata Steel asking for assistance in sponsoring their entry in the recent F1 in Schools competition.