Showing 1 to 10 - of 21
- 20-01-2015Company12726Corporate / Construction
Tata Steel has commissioned a new £11 million heavy-gauge decoiler in Llanwern, South Wales, capable of supplying manufacturers with stronger steel to improve their own products.
Tata Steel Group today declared its Consolidated Financial Results for the nine months (9M FY’15) and third quarter (Q3 FY’15) ended December 31, 2014.
Tata Steel will be taking part in The BIG 5 exhibition from the 21st - 24th November 2016 at the World Trade Centre in Dubai.
- 12781New high-efficiency power plant halves energy costs and CO2 emissions at Tata Steel battery steel plant in Germany24-03-2015CompanyCorporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel has almost halved energy costs at its steel facility in Düsseldorf after building an innovative new power plant.
- 05-06-2015Company12666Corporate / Technology / Sustainability
A partnership project is showing how Tata Steel and Swansea University are developing technology to manage carbon dioxide produced as a by-product of steelmaking operations.
The European Union has agreed to contribute 7.4m euros towards testing a groundbreaking new iron production process being developed at Tata Steel’s IJmuiden steelworks in the Netherlands.
- 18-11-2015Company12916Corporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel has today unveiled plans to create one of the world’s largest solar energy projects of its kind in the Netherlands.
We know that sustainability is a key factor in construction decision-making but we also know that the performance of the structures we create is equally important.
- 11291Tata Steel reports consolidated financial results for the quarter and nine month ended December 31, 201808-02-2019CompanyCorporate
Highlights of the quarter:
- 42579Tata Steel’s Shotton site shortlisted in final 18 of Heathrow’s expansion plans using offsite construction26-03-2019ConstructionConstruction
Following a series of visits by the Heathrow Logistics Hub team to 65 sites up and down the UK a final shortlist of 18 has been announced including the long standing site in Shotton, North