Showing 1 to 10 - of 14
- 11196Tata Steel reports consolidated financial results for the quarter and half year ended September 30, 201906-11-2019CompanyCorporate
- 27-06-2019Company11256Corporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel has today (27 June) unveiled how it is helping Hardt Hyperloop to create a high-speed sustainable transport system which could slash travel times in the future.
- 23-05-2019Company / Construction11206Corporate / Construction
Tata Steel is delighted to announce it has become the world’s first steel company to be approved to operate an Environmental Product Declaration Programme, helping to deliver clear reporting of it
- 11181Feedback from European Commission (“the Commission”) on the proposed steel joint venture between thyssenkrupp and Tata Steel in Europe10-05-2019CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel and thyssenkrupp had signed definitive agreements on June 30, 2018 combining the steel businesses in Europe to create a 50:50 pan European joint v
- 07-05-2019Company11191Corporate / Sustainability / Technology
Air-curtains to prevent heat loss, automated loading bays and energy-recovering cranes are just some of the innovations housed in Tata Steel’s new steel coil storage facility in IJmuiden, the Neth
- 11156Tata Steel reports consolidated financial results for the quarter and full year ended March 31, 201925-04-2019CompanyCorporate
- 11291Tata Steel reports consolidated financial results for the quarter and nine month ended December 31, 201808-02-2019CompanyCorporate
Highlights of the quarter:
- 18-11-2015Company12916Corporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel has today unveiled plans to create one of the world’s largest solar energy projects of its kind in the Netherlands.
The European Union has agreed to contribute 7.4m euros towards testing a groundbreaking new iron production process being developed at Tata Steel’s IJmuiden steelworks in the Netherlands.