Showing 1 to 10 - of 11
- 04-07-2013Company14031Corporate / Sustainability
The third campaign on a pilot low-carbon iron making plant at Tata Steel’s IJmuiden works in the Netherlands was successfully completed last week.
Tata Steel has completed an upgrade of its corrosion-resistant coating line in South Wales to improve and expand the company’s range of high-value, high-formability automotive steels.
Tata Steel has restarted its second blast furnace at the Port Talbot steelworks in the UK following the completion of a £185 million rebuilding project. The restarting of Blast Furnace No.
- Strong customer focus to deliver product performance and operational efficiency
- Increasing share of differentiated products sales by over 50% by 2016
- New structure to meet
- 31-05-2012Company14481Corporate / Technology
A collaboration between the Centre for Process Innovation (CPI) and Tata Steel, the Thermal Technologies Centre opens for business today in Middlesbrough.
- 21-03-2012Company14266Corporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel took part in a presentation on Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) at the Ecobuild sustainable building event in London on March 20.
The Centre for Process Innovation (CPI) and Tata Steel have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to establish a new national High Temperature Innovation Centre (HTIC) at Tata Steel’s Teessid
- 15721Tata Steel hails SPECIFIC research grant as major step forward in developing sustainable uses of steel12-10-2010CompanyCorporate
Following the announcement today by the EPSRC (Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council) and the TSB (Technology Strategy Board) of a £9.5m award to an academic and industrial consortium
Tata Steel Colors has become the first steel business to be certified to the BES 6001 Responsible Sourcing standard for construction and has been awarded a ‘very good’ rating.
Corus is to invest £185 million into the No 4 Blast Furnace at Port Talbot steelworks.