Showing 1 to 10 - of 10
- 18-11-2015Company12916Corporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel has today unveiled plans to create one of the world’s largest solar energy projects of its kind in the Netherlands.
The European Union has agreed to contribute 7.4m euros towards testing a groundbreaking new iron production process being developed at Tata Steel’s IJmuiden steelworks in the Netherlands.
- 05-06-2015Company12666Corporate / Technology / Sustainability
A partnership project is showing how Tata Steel and Swansea University are developing technology to manage carbon dioxide produced as a by-product of steelmaking operations.
- 12781New high-efficiency power plant halves energy costs and CO2 emissions at Tata Steel battery steel plant in Germany24-03-2015CompanyCorporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel has almost halved energy costs at its steel facility in Düsseldorf after building an innovative new power plant.
Tata Steel will be taking part in The BIG 5 exhibition from the 21st - 24th November 2016 at the World Trade Centre in Dubai.
Tata Steel Group today declared its Consolidated Financial Results for the nine months (9M FY’15) and third quarter (Q3 FY’15) ended December 31, 2014.
- 20-01-2015Company12726Corporate / Construction
Tata Steel has commissioned a new £11 million heavy-gauge decoiler in Llanwern, South Wales, capable of supplying manufacturers with stronger steel to improve their own products.
- Strong customer focus to deliver product performance and operational efficiency
- Increasing share of differentiated products sales by over 50% by 2016
- New structure to meet
- 31-05-2012Company14481Corporate / Technology
A collaboration between the Centre for Process Innovation (CPI) and Tata Steel, the Thermal Technologies Centre opens for business today in Middlesbrough.
- 21-03-2012Company14266Corporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel took part in a presentation on Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) at the Ecobuild sustainable building event in London on March 20.