Showing 1 to 10 - of 18
Achieving responsible sourcing certification is a challenge for most companies.
A new report from Tata Steel has revealed the importance of sustainability within the construction industry.
- 19-12-2017Company11791Corporate / Sustainability
Pioneering new technology which – combined with carbon capture and storage – can slash CO2 from steelmaking by 80% has entered the final testing phase at Tata Steel.
Recognising the hard work of a dedicated team over a number of years, worldsteel have announced Tata Steel as the winner of its prestigious Steelie award for ‘Excellence in Life Cycle Assessment’ (
Tata Steel has taken a step which places it at the forefront of lower-carbon steel innovation by acquiring the full intellectual property rights in a revolutionary technology.
- 11786Tata Steel and thyssenkrupp sign Memorandum of Understanding to create a leading European steel enterprise in a 50:50 Joint Venture20-09-2017CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel Limited and thyssenkrupp AG have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to create a leading European steel enterprise by combining the flat steel businesses of the two companies in Europe
- Consolidated quarterly revenues up by 22% sequentially and by 30% over the last year driven by volume growth and supportive pricing environment.
- Launched 31 new products in India and
Tata Steel UK today informed employees it has completed the consultation process on a proposal to close the British Steel Pension Scheme to future accrual.
- 18-11-2015Company12916Corporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel has today unveiled plans to create one of the world’s largest solar energy projects of its kind in the Netherlands.
The European Union has agreed to contribute 7.4m euros towards testing a groundbreaking new iron production process being developed at Tata Steel’s IJmuiden steelworks in the Netherlands.