Showing 1 to 10 - of 11
A new report from Tata Steel has revealed the importance of sustainability within the construction industry.
Achieving responsible sourcing certification is a challenge for most companies.
- 19-12-2017Company11791Corporate / Sustainability
Pioneering new technology which – combined with carbon capture and storage – can slash CO2 from steelmaking by 80% has entered the final testing phase at Tata Steel.
Recognising the hard work of a dedicated team over a number of years, worldsteel have announced Tata Steel as the winner of its prestigious Steelie award for ‘Excellence in Life Cycle Assessment’ (
Tata Steel has taken a step which places it at the forefront of lower-carbon steel innovation by acquiring the full intellectual property rights in a revolutionary technology.
- 11786Tata Steel and thyssenkrupp sign Memorandum of Understanding to create a leading European steel enterprise in a 50:50 Joint Venture20-09-2017CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel Limited and thyssenkrupp AG have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to create a leading European steel enterprise by combining the flat steel businesses of the two companies in Europe
- Consolidated quarterly revenues up by 22% sequentially and by 30% over the last year driven by volume growth and supportive pricing environment.
- Launched 31 new products in India and
Tata Steel UK today informed employees it has completed the consultation process on a proposal to close the British Steel Pension Scheme to future accrual.
- 04-07-2013Company14031Corporate / Sustainability
The third campaign on a pilot low-carbon iron making plant at Tata Steel’s IJmuiden works in the Netherlands was successfully completed last week.
Tata Steel has completed an upgrade of its corrosion-resistant coating line in South Wales to improve and expand the company’s range of high-value, high-formability automotive steels.