Showing 1 to 10 - of 21
- 11196Tata Steel reports consolidated financial results for the quarter and half year ended September 30, 201906-11-2019CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel has secured a multi million pound contract to provide high frequency induction (HFI) line pipe for a gas condensate field in the Central North Sea.
- 27-06-2019Company11256Corporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel has today (27 June) unveiled how it is helping Hardt Hyperloop to create a high-speed sustainable transport system which could slash travel times in the future.
Tata Steel has secured a contract to provide high frequency induction (HFI) line pipe for an oil and gas project north-east of Shetland in the UK North Sea.
Celsius® steel grade for corrosion-resistant structure of Sealand's highest attraction. At 135 meters above sea level, the new observation tower in the high ropes park of C
- 23-05-2019Company / Construction11206Corporate / Construction
Tata Steel is delighted to announce it has become the world’s first steel company to be approved to operate an Environmental Product Declaration Programme, helping to deliver clear reporting of it
Tata Steel is delighted to announce that it has become the world’s first steel company to be approved to operate an Environmental Product Declaration Programme, helping to deliver clear rep
- 11181Feedback from European Commission (“the Commission”) on the proposed steel joint venture between thyssenkrupp and Tata Steel in Europe10-05-2019CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel and thyssenkrupp had signed definitive agreements on June 30, 2018 combining the steel businesses in Europe to create a 50:50 pan European joint v
- 07-05-2019Company11191Corporate / Sustainability / Technology
Air-curtains to prevent heat loss, automated loading bays and energy-recovering cranes are just some of the innovations housed in Tata Steel’s new steel coil storage facility in IJmuiden, the Neth