Showing 1 to 10 - of 14
We know that sustainability is a key factor in construction decision-making but we also know that the performance of the structures we create is equally important.
- 11291Tata Steel reports consolidated financial results for the quarter and nine month ended December 31, 201808-02-2019CompanyCorporate
Highlights of the quarter:
- 42579Tata Steel’s Shotton site shortlisted in final 18 of Heathrow’s expansion plans using offsite construction26-03-2019ConstructionConstruction
Following a series of visits by the Heathrow Logistics Hub team to 65 sites up and down the UK a final shortlist of 18 has been announced including the long standing site in Shotton, North
- 11156Tata Steel reports consolidated financial results for the quarter and full year ended March 31, 201925-04-2019CompanyCorporate
- 07-05-2019Company11191Corporate / Sustainability / Technology
Air-curtains to prevent heat loss, automated loading bays and energy-recovering cranes are just some of the innovations housed in Tata Steel’s new steel coil storage facility in IJmuiden, the Neth
- 11181Feedback from European Commission (“the Commission”) on the proposed steel joint venture between thyssenkrupp and Tata Steel in Europe10-05-2019CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel and thyssenkrupp had signed definitive agreements on June 30, 2018 combining the steel businesses in Europe to create a 50:50 pan European joint v
Tata Steel is delighted to announce that it has become the world’s first steel company to be approved to operate an Environmental Product Declaration Programme, helping to deliver clear rep
- 23-05-2019Company / Construction11206Corporate / Construction
Tata Steel is delighted to announce it has become the world’s first steel company to be approved to operate an Environmental Product Declaration Programme, helping to deliver clear reporting of it
Celsius® steel grade for corrosion-resistant structure of Sealand's highest attraction. At 135 meters above sea level, the new observation tower in the high ropes park of C
Tata Steel has secured a contract to provide high frequency induction (HFI) line pipe for an oil and gas project north-east of Shetland in the UK North Sea.