Showing 1 to 10 - of 14
The European Union has agreed to contribute 7.4m euros towards testing a groundbreaking new iron production process being developed at Tata Steel’s IJmuiden steelworks in the Netherlands.
- 12156Tata Steel UK reaches agreement with the trade unions to progress towards the closure of its defined benefit pension scheme to future accrual and take important steps towards a more sustainable future07-12-2016CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel UK today reached an agreement with trade unions on a number of proposals that would structurally reduce risks and help secure a more sustainable future for its UK business.
- 12196Tata Steel reports financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 and half year ended September 30, 201611-11-2016CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel Group Consolidated Performance Highlights for Q2FY17
The Board of Tata Steel Ltd today announced developments to further progress the strategy of its European businesses.
The Board of Tata Steel Europe has announced that seven expressions of interest submitted for Tata Steel’s UK business have been immediately taken forward to the next stage of the sale process.
Tata Steel Europe has noted the current press coverage regarding a potential Management Buy Out bid for Tata Steel UK.
Tata Steel Group today declared its Consolidated Financial Results for the nine months (9M FY’15) and third quarter (Q3 FY’15) ended December 31, 2014.
- 20-01-2015Company12726Corporate / Construction
Tata Steel has commissioned a new £11 million heavy-gauge decoiler in Llanwern, South Wales, capable of supplying manufacturers with stronger steel to improve their own products.
- 05-06-2015Company12666Corporate / Technology / Sustainability
A partnership project is showing how Tata Steel and Swansea University are developing technology to manage carbon dioxide produced as a by-product of steelmaking operations.
- 12781New high-efficiency power plant halves energy costs and CO2 emissions at Tata Steel battery steel plant in Germany24-03-2015CompanyCorporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel has almost halved energy costs at its steel facility in Düsseldorf after building an innovative new power plant.