Showing 1 to 10 - of 25
- 17-04-2020Packaging5256Sustainability / Packaging products
Canned Food UK (CFUK) and Tata Steel in Europe launch the Packaging Design Challenge.
- 18-08-2020Company / Automotive22031Corporate
Everyone wants to play their part, however small, in protecting the planet for future generations.
But we all still have to live and work in the modern world with its work, family, soci
- 44896Tata Steel unveils €300 million ‘Roadmap+’ plan to enhance the environment at IJmuiden plant in the Netherlands08-12-2020CompanyCorporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel reports one of the best quarterly financial results in recent times; De-leveraging on track with US$1billion of net debt reduction in the first half of the year; Initiation of talks wit
- 18676Tata Steel reports positive free cash flows in a challenging quarter, recovers to almost pre-COVID rated capacity in India13-08-2020CompanyCorporate
With the outbreak of the pandemic, Tata Steel’s immediate focus was on the health and safety of our employees and the communities in which we operate.
- 10906Tata Steel reports consolidated financial results for the quarter and nine month ended December 31 201907-02-2020CompanyCorporate
- 11146Tata Steel reports consolidated financial results for the quarter and full year ended March 31, 202029-06-2020CompanyCorporate
- 17-11-2020Company22806Corporate / Sustainability
- 24-09-2020Company22331Corporate / Sustainability
- 12-11-2020Company22796Corporate / Sustainability
Realising a net-zero economy for the UK will require millions of employees to train or re-train to meet the demands of a new decarbonised industri