Showing 1 to 10 - of 14
- 07-05-2019Company11191Corporate / Sustainability / Technology
Air-curtains to prevent heat loss, automated loading bays and energy-recovering cranes are just some of the innovations housed in Tata Steel’s new steel coil storage facility in IJmuiden, the Neth
- 27-06-2019Company11256Corporate / Sustainability
Tata Steel has today (27 June) unveiled how it is helping Hardt Hyperloop to create a high-speed sustainable transport system which could slash travel times in the future.
- 11291Tata Steel reports consolidated financial results for the quarter and nine month ended December 31, 201808-02-2019CompanyCorporate
Highlights of the quarter:
- 11196Tata Steel reports consolidated financial results for the quarter and half year ended September 30, 201906-11-2019CompanyCorporate
- 11156Tata Steel reports consolidated financial results for the quarter and full year ended March 31, 201925-04-2019CompanyCorporate
- 23-05-2019Company / Construction11206Corporate / Construction
Tata Steel is delighted to announce it has become the world’s first steel company to be approved to operate an Environmental Product Declaration Programme, helping to deliver clear reporting of it
- 11181Feedback from European Commission (“the Commission”) on the proposed steel joint venture between thyssenkrupp and Tata Steel in Europe10-05-2019CompanyCorporate
Tata Steel and thyssenkrupp had signed definitive agreements on June 30, 2018 combining the steel businesses in Europe to create a 50:50 pan European joint v
- 42579Tata Steel’s Shotton site shortlisted in final 18 of Heathrow’s expansion plans using offsite construction26-03-2019ConstructionConstruction
Following a series of visits by the Heathrow Logistics Hub team to 65 sites up and down the UK a final shortlist of 18 has been announced including the long standing site in Shotton, North
Tata Steel has secured a contract to provide high frequency induction (HFI) line pipe for an oil and gas project north-east of Shetland in the UK North Sea.