Unitol processes the following steel products:
- MagiZinc® Auto - Tata Steel’s MagiZinc is a corrosion-resistant coating that is at least four times more efficient than the coating on standard galvanised products.
- Ymvit® - Steel for enamelling
- Ymagine® - This is a high quality steel produced by continuous casting of thin slab. This Tata Steel product is thinner than hot-rolled steel. The Ymagine family includes products ideal for stamping, construction and HLE.
- Ympress® - Ympress is Tata Steel’s family of hot-rolled, high-strength steels. Ympress offers consistent product characteristics and reliable flatness. It combines high strength with formability and has a high-quality surface. Available in a wide range of tensile strength and dimensions, Ympress is suitable for a wide range of stamping applications.
- Metallic coated or Hot dip galvanised steel
- Electrozinc-plated steel
Brochures are also available in the Downloads section.
|Thickness||0.50 – 4mm||0.50 – 3.0mm||0.50 – 3.0mm|
|Width||From 30mm up to 1800mm||Up to 1600mm||From 600mm up to 1600mm|
|Length||-||Up to 2300mm (w < 600mm)||Up to 6000mm|
|Up to 6000mm (w>600mm)|
Ensuring quality for customers
We operate accredited management systems that guarantee our customers the best quality products. Our accreditations include:
- ISO 9001 – working to this standard ensures ongoing compliance with your specifications and requirements through our commitment to continuous improvement
- ISO 14001 - This standard recognises our management system geared to limiting the environmental impact of our operations. In line with this standard, we have installed anti-pollution systems and operate waste reduction measures
All certificates are available in the Downloads section.