Helping you to succeed
Tata Steel’s supplies to the home and office market segment are characterised by an excellent quality-cost ratio.
Whether it's for domestic appliances, furniture or radiators, we aim to help our customers succeed in their market. We offer steel you can rely on to manufacture your products sustainably and to the highest standards that your customers expect.
We can help you to maintain your high quality promise to consumers. We're ready to help you to make optimal material choices.
Raising the standards of quality and sustainability
We offer you high steel quality for efficient processing and all the benefits of a local supplier who understands your needs, responds fast and delivers on time.
It's vital that you can start with the right ingredients when it comes to steel and be assured that when it comes to sustainability you're making the right choice.
Tata Steel can offer you:
- the highest quality steel supported by technical expertise: our Ymvit enamelling grade products are among the highest quality available. Our Customer Technical Support (CTS) is available to optimise the manufacturing process of your products
- an excellent choice for a sustainable steel supplier. Our European plants operate at very high sustainability targets. Our IJmuiden steel plant is in the global top 10 regarding lowest CO2-footprint. In addition steel is one the most recycled materials globally.
- optimisation for your supply chain and steel manufacturing processes: Tata Steel offers reliable on-time delivery to support you in serving your customers.
These ingredients give you the opportunity to offer your customers products reliably at the highest quality and sustainability levels to grow your business for the future.
Delivering the best
Tata Steel produce the highest quality products. Quality you require in the products you manufacture for your customers. So they can rely on the optimal strength and durable aspects of steel.
Our technical customer experts are ready to support you in making optimum use of our steels. Whether this is developing a new steel grade, fine-tuning your manufacturing process or any other related steel-related question.
With Tata Steel you can be assured of:
- consistent high quality steel
- durable steel solutions for your products
- technical support in the use of our steel.
Jointly caring for the environment
Sustainability is key for future business. At Tata Steel in Europe we are among the most sustainable steel suppliers. In order to stay ahead Tata Steel has major plans to further decarbonise steel with a number of different technologies. It’s our mission to deliver a fully sustainable steel.
In addition steel today has a very high recyclability rate of at least 85% and is as high as 99% in some areas.
By sourcing your steel from Tata Steel you get:
- assurance that the steel is among the most efficiently produced steels in Europe
- a partner who is determined to fully sustainable steel by 2045
- excellent recyclability rates.
Supporting you locally
As your local steel supplier, we understand your needs and can respond quickly with flexible deliveries. Our logistics network for steel coil transportation and storage combined with our regional steel service centres mean we can offer you an efficient supply chain wherever your manufacturing location.
We're local, we can work with you in your own language, and help and support your manufacturing operations.
Tata Steel offers you:
- a local supplier able to you in a range of different aspects
- reliable yet flexible steel delivery
- optimised supply chains to get the steel to you as efficiently as possible.
Tailored to your match your needs
You have clear demands from the steel that you use. Whether you're looking for high quality, sustainability or more. Our steel serves as excellent input material for consumer products.
Tata Steel offers a range of steel types, ranging from cold-rolled formable steel to enameling steel for superior aesthetics and durable protection.
In addition we offer metallic coated steel with zinc or zinc with magnesium and aluminium -see our MagiZinc® brand- and coated steel to add colour and printing.
Tata Steel is one of the world’s most geographically diversified steel producers with operations in 26 countries and commercial offices in more than 35 countries.
Through serving many demanding markets worldwide, including construction and infrastructure, automotive, packaging and engineering, we understand our customers' needs are different in each market.
Please contact us for further information, questions and enquiries. Our material experts are there to support you.
Creating synergies by working together
Our Customer Technical Services (CTS) team will work closely with you to understand your business. Using our in-depth knowledge of steel grades and customer manufacturing processes, we take a proactive approach to support - customising product and process solutions to suit your operations and markets.
Ymvit - brochure (EN)
Ymvit - folleto (ES)
Ymvit - Broschüre (DE)
Ymvit - opuscolo (IT)
Radecol - data sheet (EN)
Radecol - Datenblatt (DE)
Radecol - case study: Stelrad LST radiators (EN)
MagiZinc - brochure (EN)
MagiZinc - folleto (ES)
MagiZinc - Broschüre (DE)
Sales and customer services:
PO Box 10.000,