The Ireland Service Centre provides a wide product and service offering, covering the full range of Tata Steel flat products. In-house coil slitting, decoiling and shearing provide a wide processing capability to meet customer requirements locally from an extensive stock range. This combination of local processing capability and extensive stock range provides a flexible and responsive service to our customers.
The Ireland Service Centre benefits from:
- Consistency. As part of the Tata Steel supply chain, we benefit from the consistent product quality of Tata Steel’s modern manufacturing sites at Port Talbot, Llanwern, Shotton and IJmuiden, ensuring a repeatable processing experience for our customers.
- Capacity. Our in-house processing capability provides customers with a secure supply and sufficient capacity to support their growth plans without compromising service. This is complemented by best-in-class processing hubs elsewhere in our group, providing additional processing capacity and capability,
- Choice. We can supply hot-rolled, cold-rolled and metallic coated steel processed as sheets, slit coil or blanks to best match your requirements.
|Min (mm)||Max (mm)||Min (mm)||Max (mm)||Min (mm)||Max (mm)|
|Decoiling||0.5||6||600||2000||300||8700||Hot-rolled, hot-rolled P&O, cold-rolled, metallic coated|
The Ireland Service Centre benefits from a number of supporting activities to provide customers with an optimum solution.
- Integrated supply chain. Ireland Service Centre is part of an integrated supply chain, from initial steelmaking through to final processing. Visibility of customer requirements and demand through the supply chain allows stock levels to be managed to meet demand effectively.
- Full product traceability. The Tata Steel supply chain ensures we are able to effectively manage product traceability from primary production through to despatch.
- Development. As one of the world’s largest steel producers, we are able to offer customers an increasing range of innovative products. Tata Steel is launching up to 50 new products each year, as we aim to become an innovative supplier of differentiated products. Examples include highly formable and high strength steels, novel coatings and additional processing services
Tata Steel is the UK and Ireland's leading steel processor and distributor, giving customers access to:
- Complete product offering. Tata Steel manufactures an extensive range of steel products with the ability to supply whatever is needed for your particular business.
- Best-in-class processing facilities. Our service centres have benefited from significant investment, resulting in best-in-class facilities across an array of processing technologies; the latest plate profiling and machining centres; high capability slitting, decoiling and blanking of strip products; latest automotive processing facilities including press blanking and tailor welded blanks.
- In-depth industry knowledge. The Tata Steel service centres serve more than six thousand individual customers each year, and that extensive experience of steel products, processing and applications can be utilised to support the development of your business.
EN-Service centres-Contact-Ireland Lisburn
Ireland Service Centre
Ireland Service Centre
Moira Road, Lisburn
Co. Antrim BT28 2SN