Economical way to prevent condensation problems
This product is a very economical way to prevent condensation problems. Estimates say 25% cheaper than traditional solutions! Can be used for agricultural, industrial and private building sectors and is offered on all roof profiles with the exception of Sinus 18.
In periods of high humidity, condensation will form on the underside of the roof panel leading to drips onto the items below. The condensation on steel profiles is most apparent in spring and autumn, with the greatest differences in day and night temperature. Constop Filt absorbs up to 1000g water/sq m, giving off moisture when the temperature is above the dew point.
1. When the temperature outside drops, the roof becomes cool.
2. The hot air inside condenses when it meets the cooled roofing sheet.
3. Constop Felt absorbs the condensation and stores moisture until the next day.
1. When the outdoor temperature rises again, Constop Felt emits the moisture.
2. The moisture is removed by venting.
1. The building is ventilated, for example, by using ventilation hoods.
2. Install Constop Felt coating approx. 50 mm from the eaves to avoid absorbing rain and melt water.
3. When mounting, the joints must be kept free of Constop Felt coated.
|Weight||EN 29073-1||g/m2||( + / – ) 10%||95|
|Water absorption||Internal classification FD 15
NF P 15-203-1
|0 gr 2)
45 gr 2)
90 gr 2)
|Reaction to fire 1)||EN 1350||A2-s1, d0|
|Adhesion 1)||Internal classification FD 15||N/25mm||min. 10|
|Adhesion after aging 1)||Internal classification FD 15||N/25mm||Improved|
|Sound absorption||EN ISO 20354||at||125Hz
|Thermal conductivity||DIN 52612||W/mK||0,038 3)|
|Bacterial resistance||DIN EN 14119:2003-12||Index 0 – no visible growth under the microscope||x50|
1) Area of sheet metal
2) Tilt angle
3) Wipe test
If you have any questions or for further information click here to contact us.