Colorcoat® Compass helps designers to make an informed colour choice for their pre-finished steel building envelope within minutes based on product choice, availability, feasibility and level of guarantee.
Almost any object can be scanned and the colour matched within seconds. The digital colour system provides detailed information on each colour to show whether there is an exact match within the standard Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® and Colorcoat Prisma® colour ranges, or a previously matched colour through the bespoke Repertoire® colour selection.
Features of Colorcoat® Compass
- Features a RAL colour search function to quickly search the colour database using RAL classic, RAL design and British Standard colour codes.
- Provides details on the Confidex® Guarantee based on building location, application and colour.
- Shows complementary colours to match your colour selection.
- Easily order metal hand samples of all chosen colours.
- Available via Tata Steel’s building envelope representatives and key Supply Chain Partners.
We have established an expert team to help specifiers get the most from Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® and Colorcoat Prisma®. By phone, on-line or face to face, our team can provide advice and guidance to feed the imagination and inspire design.
The Repertoire® Colour Consultancy can advise on colours and colour strategies using a range of standard shades, as well as discussing individual bespoke colour requirements. Tata Steel can match almost any shade from physical swatches, commonly used references such as RAL, NCS and British Standard through to more unusual standards.
Repertoire® offers much more than just a colour matching service. Our expert team can also provide a wide range of advice and guidance covering:
- The most appropriate Colorcoat® product choice for the application.
- How potential planning issues can be overcome with colour strategies.
- The sourcing of complementary components to complete a project.
- Product specifications, lead times and order quantity requirements.
Please note that the minimum order quantity is 5000m2 and only available for solid colours in Zone 1 and Zone 2 areas (see Confidex® for zones). Smaller order quantities may be possible dependant on size - please contact your Tata Steel representative for further information.
To request a colour match please contact the Colorcoat Connection® helpline.
Colorcoat Connection® helpline