Colorcoat® SDP 50 - RWG is a double sided high build product with enhanced scratch and abrasion resistance for rainwater goods applications.
- Smooth or lightly textured nominal 50 μm coating providing improved scratch and abrasion resistance.
- Galvanised substrate produced with Z275 g/m2 or equivalent with a Zinc metallic coating offering very good corrosion resistance.
- Available in steel forming grades DX52, DX53, DX54 and DX56 to EN 10346:2015
- Available in popular solid colours all with excellent colour and gloss retention.
- Colorcoat® SDP 50 - RWG is carefully manufactured in a controlled process to ensure consistent quality. Colorcoat® SDP 50 - RWG is suitable for downpipes, gutters, brackets and deep drawn accessories.
- The durability of Colorcoat® SDP 50 - RWG is derived from the galvanised substrate and the high performance pre-treatment, primer and robust topcoat.
- Colorcoat® SDP 50 - RWG is also available in different textures. Tata Steel has a range of Colorcoat® products suitable for different environments and applications.
|Specular gloss (60)||%||20 - 40||EN 13523-2|
|Scratch resistance||g||>3000||EN 13523-12|
(Taber, 250 rev,
1kg, CS10 wheels)
Minimum bend radius
|Reaction to fire
*μm = micron
1. The figures contained in this table are typical properties and do not constitute a specification. These figures relate to the topcoat and solid colours.
2. To meet the corrosion resistance properties above, a Zinc weight of Z 275 g/m2 or equivalent apples.
<p>A warranty is available as an anti-perforation guarantee for up to 15 years. Refer to applicable terms and conditions. Minimum Zinc weight 275 g/m<sup>2</sup> or equivalent. The actual duration of the guarantee will depend on the environment and geographic location.</p>